Cooter's Place Policies
Your Privacy and Satisfaction are important to us.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 9/15/2017
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund (original purchase price only, shipping and handling is NOT refundable): 30 days from the Invoice date. You will need to mail the item/s back to Cooter’s and include the following information, your order number or receipt, your name and phone number to contact you once the item/s are received.
- Clothing will not be refunded if it has been washed or worn.
- Toys are sold as is. No returns or exchanges. As many of the “Toys” are collectibles and not to be played with.
- Return for replacement: Within 30 days from the Invoice date.You will need to mail the item/s back to Cooter’s and include the following information, your order number or receipt, your name and phone number to contact you once the item/s are received, and a note stating what item/s you want to exchange and what you want to exchange them for including sizes if applies.
- Unless another return policy is indicated on the item, products sold by Cooter’s Place® are covered by the following Standard Return Policy.
- You may return the item(s) to us within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund except for Toys or item/s not in original condition. Please note that the original and return shipping and handling charges will NOT be refunded or reimbursed under any circumstances.
- Cooter’s Place® in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
- Many manufacturers offer additional factory coverage. If you have purchased the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) item with the retail packaging, please refer to the Manufacturer’s Warranties Policy.
Cooter’s Place will mail orders to the purchaser via Priority mail only, within three business days following the purchase. Please allow appropriate time for your orders to be delivered which is 3-5 Business days for Priority mail once shipped.
If purchaser has any questions they should contact 615-872-8358 to inquire.
These policies updated: January 01, 2019.