VENDOR REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Date of the Event: Saturday, July 29th & Sunday July 30th 2017
Event Location: Cooter’s Place in Luray
Event Time: Sat 9:00am-7:00pm / Sun 9:00am-6:00pm
Expected Attendance: 10,000+ (Official 2012 attendance over 2 days was 10,000+)
Food Vendor Booth Fee: $250.00
Seller’s Booth Fee: $150.00 (No fee for Premium Sponsors)
Non-Seller’s Booth Fee: $100.00 (No fee for Premium Sponsors)
Non-Profit Seller’s Booth Fee: $50.00 (Upon approval)
Non-Profit, Non-Seller Booth Fee: FREE (Upon approval)
Limited space is available. Booths available on a first come, first served basis.
Deadline to submit your info for consideration: June 1, 2017
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page if you are interested in being considered as a vendor at our event.
All vendors must provide a Special Event Certificate of Liability Insurance Policy by: July 27, 2017
We require the following Certificate Holder be named on your Certificate of Liability Insurance Policy:
Cooter’s Place / Jones & Viator
4768 U.S. Highway 211 West
Luray, VA 22835
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
• Your acceptance and commitment reserves you up to a 15′ x 15′ spot or multiple spots if reserved. (Spots will be 15ft x 15ft each, registration sheet reads 10×10. We increased space to 15×15)
• Cooter’s Last Stand is an outdoor event. Possibility of adverse weather. Event goes into the evening. Plan accordingly.
• NOT PROVIDED: Tables, Chairs, Power, Extension Cords, EZ-ups.
• Promoting, selling products and/or services are subject to approval by the event coordinators.
• All vendors selling a product must provide their Sellers Permit Number.
• Vendor set up information will be distributed once all insurance & permit requirements have been received.
• Vendors must be open by 10:00am for business and staffed until closing.
• Please no raffle of any kind at any vendor booths.
• For vendor consideration all applicants must complete the online vendor form (below) by June 1, 2017.
You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided after submitting your info. Once approved, you will receive a separate invoice for your booth fee (if applicable) which can be paid check mailed to Cooter’s in Luray, as well as a request for all necessary paperwork to be submitted. All fees and applicable paperwork MUST be submitted before the deadline (listed above) in order to reserve your spot. VERY IMPORTANT: There are limited spots available, therefore your spot cannot be held and could potentially be given to another party if all fees and paperwork are not submitted before the deadline.
Thank you for supporting “Cooter’s Last Stand”
Michael Smith, GM